Deriving from Venterra's purpose and vision, 'helping the world's energy transition through wind power', we strive to operate responsibly, sustainably, receptive to the needs of our stakeholders and upholding the highest standards of health, safety and security.
Our people are our most valuable resource, and our goal is to have zero incidents. We all have a responsibility for safety, all employees and contractors are expected and empowered to immediately stop and report an unsafe condition or activity.
- Assured leadership, active participation, and application of common values
- Promotion of a healthy, safe working environment through prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Educating, supporting and motivating our people to safely conduct their duties
- Active consultation with our stakeholders in the interest of HSSEQ
- Expecting service providers to provide best-in-class delivery, and optimum stakeholder satisfaction
- Promoting a culture where everyone has the belief and empowerment to achieve our objectives
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, stakeholder requirements and industry recognised codes and standards
- Establishing transparent targets, monitoring compliance, and openly communicating results relating to quality, health, safety, security and the environment
- Risk reduction strategies that seek to identify, eliminate, or mitigate hazards to avoid harm, undesired events, prevent pollution and minimise impact to the environment
- Using thorough investigation of all incidents as an opportunity to learn and prevent recurrence and educating the wider Venterra team with the benefit of such learnings.
- Analysis and investigation of nonconformance, application of control measures and monitoring of trends to continually improve performance
- Obtaining feedback from stakeholders, adoption of best practice and learning where it will lead to a sustained overall improvement in HSSEQ performance
The Venterra Group expects an absolute commitment from everyone involved in our activities, to take responsibility and accountability for their actions, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and company policies and procedures.