Effective Date: 13th October 2021
When users access the Venterra website at https://venterra-group.com/ information is collected through instruments known as cookies and other technologies used to set and interact with cookies on our site.
In certain circumstances, we collect personal data about you through these cookies which may include:
- Your IP address
- Information about the way you use our website
- Your choice of internet browser
- The type of device you’re accessing our website from
- Approximately where you are in the world
What are Cookies?
Cookies can be ‘first party’ or ‘third party’ cookies depending on the domain that sets them. On our website, first party cookies are set by us. Third party cookies are set by third parties and information is collected and used in accordance with their policies.
First and third party cookies can be ‘persistent’ or ‘session’ cookies depending on their duration. Persistent cookies remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in those cookies and are activated each time that user visits the website, until the cookies expire or are disabled by the user. Session cookies are linked to each specific visit you make to the website and are automatically deleted when you close your web browser. Our website uses both persistent and session cookies.
On this website we use:
These cookies are essential to make our website work correctly, including:
- Balancing website traffic
- Limiting traffic to maintain consistent performance
- Performing your privacy and cookie preferences
- Navigation between website pages
These cookies cannot be turned off or rejected and we do not require your consent for their use. If you do not want us to collect such information, you must stop using our website. By continuing to use our website, you accept these necessary cookies.
These cookies make navigating our website easier for you, enhance your browsing experience, and allow for enhanced functionality, including ensuring your page loads quickly and effectively.
These cookies are used to gather statistics and insights on how you navigate our website so that we can provide you a more relevant browsing experience and improve on our services.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and used only to improve how our website works.
These cookies are used to deliver relevant content to you . They may be used to:
- Deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on our websites
- Display advertisements relating to Venterra when visiting other websites or apps
- Remember websites you have visited, which we may share with third parties, including advertisers and our agencies
Email interaction technology
Our emails may contain web beacons to tell us whether they are opened and verify any clicks through to links within an email. We use this information to help us understand how an email campaign performed, what types of emails and content our customers find interesting, and what actions people took, so we can improve our email campaigns in the future and make our emails more relevant to you. If you do not wish the web beacon to be downloaded onto your device, you should select to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: FAO Suzi Potter, General Counsel and Company Secretary, Venterra Limited, 1-3 Charter Square, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 4HS